Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Kosair Night at the Bats game

Thought this picture too cute not to share! This is Evan and his 2 heart buddies at the Bat's game this past Sat. night. It was Kosair Childrens Hospital night and the boys were invited as guests. I as a Mommy am so thankful for these two boys and the bond Evan shares with them. I think it is awesome that they have each other. The Mommy's of these boys are not only 2 of my best friends but a support system that I depend on and appreciate. We Love you guys!


1 comment:

The Portas said...

The pic is adorable! How wonderful that these boys have such a bond and that they have each other! And that you mommies have each other, too. I wish I could take all of you internet heart mama friends of mine and put you in my pocket. :) It is wonderful to be able to relate with all of you so closely. We should all move to the same city!