Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Career Day 2009




As promised a picture of Evan and his heart buddy Caleb dressed up as Dr.'s for Career Day.

We are counting down days for Disney!!! Munc made Evan a paper chain for counting down and he remembers every morning to tear one off - it is so exciting seeing that paper chain get smaller and smaller.

We are also planning a small Halloween party at our house the weekend before we leave. Evan LOVES Halloween and this has been something he has asked to have for a long time.

I Love Fall!

3 comments:

The Portas said...

Evan is a natural! I saw a doctor's costume in Target the other day and considered buying it for Elijah. It is just such a perfect costume for our little heart kids!

Have fun with the Disney countdown! I am sure Evan is super excited!! Have a good rest of your week. xo

Kathy said...

I want to go...ask Evan if he minds!

The boys look handsome...they're get all the nurses!

I can't decided what Isaac will be for Halloween...
hug that cutie pie for me!

kathy

Anonymous said...

I love the pic!