Monday, December 14, 2009

Mommy needing your prayers...

There has been some surprising events that have taken place since my last post. I had promised some picture updates but, everytime I come here to post I can't think so I logoff. So instead of avoiding the blog because I don't know what to say, I'll just go ahead and say it. For the past several years I have experienced some health issues that could either be symptoms of their own little things or when all put together symptoms of something larger. Because of some family history and the urging of my family Dr. to take care of myself I scheduled an appointment with a neuro. Although there wasn't much fear that something would come back they went ahead and did some test to make sure. The test did come back with something and to confirm the diagnosis more test are needed. Since my insurance changes in Jan. (not for the better) we are trying to get all of these test done this month. These test start tomorrow and aren't going to be fun. Say a prayer for me...

Evan is clueless to my own medical issues right now and I plan to keep it that way. He just started Tae Kwon Do and LOVES it! Man are those practices loud... I hear "AY YAH" in my sleep.

We are all decorated for Christmas and Evan is very excited. Does anyone else have elf magic in their families traditions? A girl at work is doing this with her little girl and it seems so cute. I keep debating if Evan should ask for an Elf to visit us...
http://www.elf-magic.com/




4 comments:

Krystal said...

Sarah - I will definitely be praying for you! I am sorry that you have to try to push all of the tests in now b/c of the insurance change -- as if it isn't stressful enough!!!

E is so cute in his uniform :) I am glad that he is enjoying it!

The Portas said...

Sarah, you will most definitely be in our prayers! Health issues can be so all-consuming, and especially if you are looking at a decrease in insurance benefits. We will pray for the best possible results, and no pain for you (emotional or physical)!!

Evan just could not look cuter sitting there with that big grin. :) I'm so glad he is enjoying tae kwon do. How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
I will be praying for you and whatever health issue you may have. Please always know you can count on me.
Vickie

Kathy said...

Princess Sarah...
you are FOR SURE in my prayers.
I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas....and it isn't filled with stress and worries.

hugs,
Kathy