Friday, September 08, 2006

Ohio Valley

What a week this has been. Besides being stressed to the max that the Golf Scramble is THIS SUNDAY, we are sick. I should have known, it happens every year the week after Labor Day. We spent the whole weekend outside at family events and the weather was just beautiful but when the weather changes from burning hot to cool so quickly it causes a lot of allergy and sinus trouble here in the Ohio Valley. I woke up Tue. morning with a sinus headache and congestion and then Evan woke up Wed. with the same. I feel somewhat better after keeping a dose of Tylenol Allergy Sinus in me every 4 hours but last night Evan seemed to be worse. He woke up this morning at 5:00 and never went back to sleep because of the congestion. I have an appt. for him this afternoon so hopefully it is just allergies. Of course this has been on top of trying to get everything ready for Sunday's Golf Scramble, don't get me wrong it is not all my responsibility, there are 5 families participating but, it has still been a lot of work. Evan also has a "bruiserblister" (feverblister) that he hates and wants to remove, it looks much worse now that he has messed with it! I'll update Monday and let everyone know how the scramble went. Please pray for us!
See link to video that will be played at scramble event below:
View this video montage created at One True Media
Team Brave Hearts 2006

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I hope the Golf Scramble was a huge success!! The video is sooooo sweet :)