Friday, September 01, 2006

Toddler Sayings

Evan has been so cute and so much fun to listen to lately. The other day he told me, "Mommy, my headfore hurts." At first I was like, what?? Then, "OH, your headfore (forehead.)" He had a conversation with my mom yesterday, "Mamaw, I'll be Christopher Robin and you be Rabbit" Mamaw "Okay, where is Tigger?" Evan "He is hiding, he is a really good dancer." He loves to dance and sing, such the entertainer.
We are full of family reunions this weekend. They are all close and we are looking forward to seeing everyone. Evan is definately looking forward to Munc (Uncle Michael) spending the day with us and swinging at our family park on Saturday.
The Golf Scramble is only 10 days away!!! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. This has been a lot of work but, I believe it is going to be a huge success. We have 6 families participating in the heartwalk and scramble this year with "Team Bravehearts" and as of today, we are the #1 Friends and Family team in Kentuckiana. We are expecting about 17 golf teams at the scramble and have many company sponsors and prizes. We are blessed to live a community that supports us. If all goes well, we plan to make this an annual event. Go Team Bravehearts!!!
Hope this finds everyone well and enjoy your nice long weekend!

3 comments:

Michael said...

: ) Have a great weekend : )

Krystal said...

Oh, so cute! I hope that the golf scramble is a huge success!!

SUGGS FAMILY said...

Wow, you all have done a fabulous job! I am sure the walk and scramble are going to do very well!

I just love the things kids say!

I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend.