Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pictures

This has been such a week. We went camping on Nolin Lake for the weekend and had a blast with Eric's brother and sister in law. We came home Sun. and got things ready for Evan's first day of pre-school. Evan told me his belly hurt before bedtime and woke up about 10:30 and started vomiting and continued every hour for the rest of the night and started with the poo's Mon. morning so he missed his first day of school. I did about 10 loads of laundry Mon. and took Evan to the Dr. to confirm he had a 24 hr. virus. We rested most of Tue. and Evan's yuckiness stopped but he started running a 101.6 fever which also went away later on Tue. Evan's Dr. said as long as his yuckiness stopped and his fever was gone that he wasn't contagious so Evan got to start school on Wed. but, I'm not sure that was the best idea. They said he had lots of fun, was well behaved and a good helper but that at naptime he said his belly hurt and that he needed his Mommy to tell her he loved her, awwwhhhh. My Mom picked him up from school and they said he had been crying - she said he was pitiful. We had bank night for the heart walk on Sat. last night and last I heard we were less than $2000.00 away from out $20,000.00 goal - GO TEAM BRAVE HEARTS!!! We woke up this morning to hear there was a horrible accident on I-65 and that we would need to take alternate routes into town - turned our usual 1/2 hr. drive to 1 1/2 hrs. and then about a mile from my Mom's Evan said he needed to go to the potty and didn't make it. I walk into my Mom's and she is on the couch sick - ARGH - I can't handle much more of this. I'm at work just to catch up for an hour or two and then going to get him to go back home. Enjoy our summer and school pic's.

No comments: