Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

We are busy, busy and having lots of fun! I'm loving the time we've been able to spend with friends and family this past week or so and the summer is going to be so much fun... Evan started T-Ball and we are spending Thur. evening with his best buds and then again Sat. mornings for games... Go Almond Joy's, LOL!!! It's HOT but... FUN!!! Remember the commercial for Almond Joy's - maybe I shouldn't have taught it to Evan... Eric said it is not appropriate that he is singing "Almond Joy's got nuts..." I hope they don't play the Mounds. So, T-Ball twice this week, swimming at Nana's (my BFF of 30 yrs. Mom's), ending with a night at the Drive-In's - we had a fun week! We saw Kung Fu Panda (really good) and Indiana Jones (can you believe it is Evan and Eric who stayed awake for BOTH movies?).

It has been sooo hot and Evan had been wanting to get his hair all cut off like his Daddy's so, what do you think? I was so scared but... I really like it! We got a pool for Mamaw's to beat the heat... don't you all remember the pools we had as kids? You blew them up yourself and filled them with water or even the hard plastic kind? We have nothing like that available here - it is all these huge pools that took even an electric air pump an hour to blow up and then another hour to fill half way with water.... by the time you get done you wish you could put it away but, with 2 hrs. of work... it is getting a plastic cover... we might as well gotten a real pool, LOL. Evan loves it.

One of our heart friend families here in Lou. has been trying to adopt from Korea for well over a year and I'm so excited to say that their baby will be home sometime this summer and am going to ask permission to post their new additions pic here. I can't wait!!!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there! This blog I wrote back in 2006 about my guy's still rings true - I LOVE YOU ALL!!! http://evanbraveheart.blogspot.com/2006/06/men-in-my-life.html

No comments: