Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Mom's 65th B-day Getaway (C.D.)

My brother and I treated my Mom with a weekend getaway to Brown Co. IN - just the 3 of us, for her 65th Birthday. We had a blast and I think we laughed the whole time we were there. My Mom is my very best friend. I can not imagine what I would ever do without her. She is the person who knows me and my secrets and still loves me. Evan and his Mamaw share a connection and I'm so thankful for the memories they are making together everyday. It has been such a blessing that he is able to stay with her during the work week. I loved our weekend.

P.S. something funny we saw in a store that I can't quit laughing over (I said I wouldn't post this and here I am, posting it) - "Some people skinny dip, we chunky dunk" OMG... isn't that the funniest thing.... Michael, your laughing, aren't you??? Every laugh seemed to have to do with chunky dunk...

No comments: