Saturday, July 25, 2009

Blessed with Wonderful Work Friends - Pray for Elliot




I feel wonderfully blessed to work with these women. They have been there for me through some rough times and I don't know what I would do without them. A few weeks ago we got to have a wonderful birthday celebration weekend to celebrate a 30th birthday and a 40th birthday. You each mean so much to me!
One of our work friends was unable to be with us that weekend and is going through a nightmare right now. Christy we Love you! Christy's little 1 yr. old Elliot has been undergoing Dr. visits and test to find out why there has been a lingering fever for several weeks. Yesterday they found out that it is a Wilm's Tumor that needs to be removed immediately. Elliot's blood pressure is to high to perform the needed surgery. Pray for his blood pressure to be where it needs to so that the surgery scheduled for Monday can be performed.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

OH Sarah..
I'm glad that you're surrounded by such wonderful friends.... squeeze them tight!

We will pray for little Elliot. Keep us updated.

lots of love,
kathy

The Portas said...

Oh yuck yuck. :( I'm so sorry about what your friend is going through. We will keep Elliot in our prayers for sure.

Keep us posted on the little man. xo