Thursday, September 09, 2010

Back to Work/School




After a couple visits to the pedi and every 4 hour breathing treatments, inhalers and a course of antibiotics, Evan is feeling better. He was so disappointed when he started running a fever this past weekend, knowing it would delay going back to school. Thankfully the medicine kicked in and he was only a day later than planned. It felt so weird to be dropping him off at school. Other than short grocery visits we have been together for 5 weeks now. I stayed home his first day, just in case. He loved being back and had a really good day. He was super tired though. So today I started back to work... again it just feels so weird. I miss my little guy. I'm sure we will get in our routine again but right now I feel like I should still have him with me. It's hard to hand them over after just 3 weeks post-op. Hard. Enjoy the picture of his first day. I have one of he and his teacher but I'll have to ask permission I guess before I post that. Hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I'm glad everything went well! Sorry to hear Evan has been sick. Soon routine will set in and you'll all feel a little more normal. Hugs to the sweet boy (and you, too)!!