Thursday, September 02, 2010

School & Coughing

I don't think I would be cut out of home schooling. I'm ready to turn the teaching job back over to the teacher next week! I'm glad that Evan was able to keep caught up with his class though and won't be behind. Other than doing school work Evan has been playing away. He has loved that I let him turn my living room and kitchen into his Star War world. It helped letting him drag it all out and spread it around to play a little more calmly. We have also ventured out a little this week for lunch and hair cuts. He is looking handsome and ready for school. It's going to be hard to take him and drop him off this coming Tue. We have been together non stop for 4 weeks now and I think it will be harder on me than him! We had dinner with friends and he told them that he was ready for his first sleep over and a vacation from us, lol. The only concern with Evan has been coughing. Everything else seems to be healing and going well. He started coughing earlier this week and despite phone calls to the pedi and trying things it has gotten worse. We are headed in today for a check so hopefully it is just allergies. We appreciate the continued prayers. Thanks also to everyone who has sent cards, presents and goodies. It really makes his day.



No comments: