Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tomorrow's Checkup



















Tomorrow is our first checkup with Evan's cardio since the cath. for balloon angio and stent implementation. Needless to say I'm a little anxious to hear how things are going since the cath. I make myself a little crazy with the "what if's". I really wish that I was a more calm/positive person and did not question things so much, I believe it would make things much easier for myself. I try really hard to hide these feelings but, am sure that those around me can tell that I'm tense. I'm not that good at hiding my emotions. I know that GOD is in control and no matter the outcome of tomorrow's checkup that is still true. I'm taking the day off work to spend with my doodle and then the appointment is tomorrow afternoon. Please pray with us that tomorrow's appointment shows that the left pulmonary artery is working well with the new stent and that his right ventricle has responded to the left PA by not having to overwork and that the digoxin is doing it's job to put off valve replacement for some time. Evan is doing really well and is really enjoying his Sunday school class, poor Ms. Bonnie and Ms. Missy - I think there were 6 boys last week. Evan is such the show off - sang "Jesus Loves Me" to the entire class! We are also planning a vacation with my best friend and her family to Gatlinburg. Can't wait to get away for a while. The pic's are from the Balloon Glow.

1 comment:

Krystal said...

I hope that all went well with the checkup today and that you got good news!