Friday, August 18, 2006

It's Friday!

Thanks Munc for posting the results for me Wednesday! We are switching internet companies and cancelled the old one before the new one was up and running, oops! Evan did great at the appointment on Wed., he just loves Dr. McOmber and sat there so big. He usually wants Mommy or Daddy to hold him while Dr. McOmber does the echo but, nooo, this time he wanted to sit all by himself! I was expecting better results than we got, had a % in mind that I thought was a good one (65%-right, 35%-left) so when he said oh great, the results were 71%-right and 29%-left, my heart sank. Then he said, "What's wrong, I'm totally happy with that, we doubled the amount of pressure that was going to the left side, that's great." So, he's the doctor and if he is happy with this than so am I. I love Evan's cardio and the entire office, they are just a great group of people and always are so nice and I really appreciate that. They signed up with our team and are walking with us at the heartwalk, they did last year to, see wonderful people. Thanks again for all your support and prayers for last Friday and this Wednesday!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Sorry that the results weren't quite what you expected, but it's great that the dr said he was happy!!