Friday, August 25, 2006

Warning... This is about poop!

This past week or two Evan has been so animated about going to the bathroom. He has been potty trained since late May and has always been like his father and I, very private about going #2, always tells us to "go away" and we know what that means and when he is done he will holler for us to come back. This is the way it has always been. Then about a week or so ago Evan has this fascination with it. He still tells you to "go away" but calls you back many times to have you see his progress and if you happen to walk past the bathroom while he is going you will find him bent over staring down in the bowl. The other day when we got home he told me he had to go poop so we got to the bathroom and he said "go away" so I went to the living room to catch the news and this is the converation we had; Evan yells "Mommy, they are popping out, come look" mommy says "Evan, I don't want to see just let me know when your done" "Mommy come look", mommy goes into the bathroom and says "Evan, your doing a good job, let me know when your done" and goes back into the living room and then Evan "Mommy, you've got to come look, there's a family of poops in here." I cracked up, I could not help myself, a family of poops? He does not get this from his father or I, we are both private about what happens in the restroom but, not Evan he wants everyone to know. I have a good friend who has always had a good sense of humor about poop with her little girl and somehow, though we are not related and Evan has only spent a few hours in her company, Evan has gained her sense of humor about it. This post is for you Beth!!!

2 comments:

SUGGS FAMILY said...

Ahhh, life with boys! I have actually heard, Mom, you have got to come see this, it is huge! I usually say, that is great honey, good job. Hopefully soon,poop will lose its novelty :)

Awesome Mom said...

Your Evan sounds like a real cutie!! I would love to have you put me in your blog roll and I will add you to mine.