Sunday, October 22, 2006

Pic's from Boo at the Zoo



Finally uploaded some pictures from our Boo at the Zoo trip last Sunday. We DID NOT go to Waverly after trick or treating!!! Not only am I a chicken but I also see no need to go somewhere where I know all that will happen is that I will scared to death and cause myself to have nightmares. I just decided that there was no point in putting or opening myself to that scariness to just say, "I toured Waverly" and although everyone else still wanted to go their dreams got shattered when they called and they told them they were sold out for tours until next year!!! I've been pretty emotional this past week, no I'm not pregnant, just thinking about what was happening 2 years ago at this time. Evan will be 2 yr. post-op this Thur., Oct. 26th. We carved pumpkins tonight, Evan wanted one big one and one little one and on the way home he told the little one, "Don't be scared, we are going to take good care of you!" He asked if we could keep the little one inside so we just painted it, much fun! We are planning a very special day this Friday to celebrate! Be sure to look for some cute pic's this Friday!

No comments: