Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Catch Up

Sorry I haven't posted in while - I've kept up with everyone else but when I logged in a few times to post I stared at the screen and logged out - why post when nothing comes to mind??? My brother and I agree that we have the New Years blah's. You know - Christmas is over, the running has ended, now what? Believe me I have plenty to do, spring cleaning, etc. etc. but, I've just been in a rut.
One thing I am excited about is Evan's Birthday party that is coming up. We are having it at The Playground http://www.theplaygroundlouisville.com/ . I think he will be surprised and I'm in love with the, they clean up the mess part! I found this cute t-shirt at Target that is a black short sleeve with attached white long sleeve underneath that has a stick man on it that says, "I Do All My Own Stunts" LOL. You usually dress your little one up for their birthday but for The Playground I think this is more fitting and definately more "Evan".
Not sure if you all have heard about us losing our football coach - UofL. This song, "Bad Day Bobby" was on the radio today regarding that and it is hilarious : P .
http://www.themaxfm.com/Article.asp?PT=Lambert+and+Lindsey+Blog&id=330770

2 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Yep... we know what you mean...
but if you wait to long to post...
you sure hear about it!!
Sometime if Mike takes too long, I'll go ahead and write a little something... but "it's Mike's thing" and I don't want to step on his tootsies!

Krystal said...

The Playground looks like lots of fun! The Bad Day Bobby song is too funny!!! I've got to send it to all the Cats fans around here :)