Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tagged by Krystal

A-Available or single? Married
B- Best Friend? Kelley (since, well forever)

C- Cake or pie? Cake (with coffee)
D- Drink of choice? Coffee or Diet Coke

E- Essential item I use every day? My Cell Phone
F- Favorite color: Purple/Blue/Green
G- Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms? Neither really but I use to like Gummy Worms
H- Hometown? Louisville, KY
I- Indulgence: This week it's peanut butter fudge - Christmas candies are killing my diet
J- January or February? February (Evan's birthday is February 6th)
K- Kids and names: Evan Thomas

L- Life is incomplete without? Family
M-Marriage date: May 20th 2000
N- Number of siblings: Legit or not? 1 Brother, legit.
O- Oranges or apples? Apples - when I was pregnant I ate an apple every night
P- Phobias or fears? Being alone all night in a house - I'm serious
Q- Favorite quote? "Lupe, leave the sheep alone, NOWAH!" from Tuna Christmas
R- Reasons to smile: My miracle from God, Evan
S- Season: Fall in Kentucky with all the beautiful leaves
T- Tag 3 or 4 people. Not sure how many bloggers read this still but, Michael, Erika and Becky (family you can send this in email!)

U- Unknown fact about me: I sang for President Bush at the 2001 Inauguration
V- Vegetable you don’t like: I love veggies but I do NOT like creamed corn - YUCK!

X- X-Rays: I'm assuming this means that you have had taken - my teeth before a cleaning??? If it's our opinion about them - some of my worst memories of Evan's hospital stay has to do with the x-ray lab
Y- Your favorite food? Mexican
Z- Zodiac: Sagittarius


I'll post some Christmas pic's and stories tomorrow.

1 comment:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Just stoppin by to say hello...
Hello and Happy New Year!
The King Family ~ Las Vegas