Thursday, May 17, 2007

Brown County IN. and Golf Scramble planning


Well, for the first time since Evan's birth, Eric and I are going away for the weekend just the two of us celebrating our 7th anniversary. We have chosen Manor at Tabor Hill Bed & Breakfast in Brown Co. Indiana - http://www.manorattaborhill.com/guestrooms.shtml - the master suite with in room massages for both of us and champagne before bed and a 4 course breakfast the next morning. I'm looking forward to some alone time and just slowing down a bit. There is lots of shopping to be done in Brown County and outlet malls on the way home so, I'll have to be careful to not go overboard. My parents will be entertaining Evan for the weekend and he will probably not even notice Mommy and Daddy are gone - I for one will definately miss him - hence the reason Mommy and Daddy have never left him overnight before now. I hoping although I will miss him that I will be able to enjoy this weekend away and also hope this is just what Eric and I need to re-connect.

Tomorrow AHA is hosting a kick-off party at the Louisville Zoo for top-walkers from 2006 and our 'Team Brave Hearts' will be in attendance. Evan is so looking forward to seeing the animals and playing in their new water park with his heart buddies. We are just starting to get things moving for our 2nd annual 'Team Brave Hearts' Golf Scramble which will be held at Glenmary Country Club on Aug. 12th. I have attached the flyer we are putting up for that. I'm so excited about our team this year and how many CHD families have joined us - this is such an amazing group to be a part of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you get a weekend away - I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourselves.

Best of luck on the upcoming events too, I hope they are very successful. :)

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Have a great time kids!!

I can't wait for a time that Mikey and I can get away for a bit!

Hugs