Friday, September 28, 2007

Praising the Lord and joining in Friday's Fav. Pic


I'm rejoicing with so many families tonight in the work the Lord has done in so many of our Team Brave Heart families and friends. God is good and has been so evident in the miracles that have taken place the past few weeks.

First I'll start with my own precious Brave Heart and say that after a much needed vacation Evan started back to pre-school on Monday and although he cried when being dropped off they called and said he was having a wonderful day and then Wed. he ran in and waved bye to me and said, "Mommy, I won't cry today, Bye." Let's pray this continues but I'll give praises for this week.

Logan as I stated before, just shy of two weeks from having his Fontan is home and doing well.

Sarah has been given a few more months to grow before having her second open heart for HLHS. Sarah is our newest member and a gorgeous little girl.

Logan's mommy sent out an urgent message for prayer the day after Logan's Fontan and it was for a fellow HLHS buddy, Maddie. I have never met Maddie or her family but any friend of Logan's mommy is a friend of mine and anyone sending out plea's for prayer for their heart kid is definately got my attention. I began reading Maddie's blog and crying and praying for this family and felt compelled to start updating here, trying to reach as many of you as I can to pray for Maddie. As of last night, she had defeated all odds and came off ECMO and

was holding her own. Praise God!

I'm joining the bandwagon with favorite picture Friday. This is one from our vacation and it really is a true picture of Evan - my little beach bum.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Thank GOD! I'm so happy to hear about little Maddie. I've been thinking about them all week.

Thanks for keeping posted on these things.

Brrrrr, the water looks cold!!

Anonymous said...

I love your photo! :) And hooray for the little heroes! :)