Friday, October 05, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday

I'm going back to some oldies for my favorite pic's today.




















This was taken while napping - he was only a few weeks old. What I would give for him to be this small again. I'm so thankful for everything God has brought him through and I wish I would have relied on my faith more when Evan was this small!
























Evan's favorite time was bath time and pre-repair he would turn so blue and get so cold and it didn't help that his little bathtub was blue so we were constantly saying "is he okay, is it just me, check his nailbeds" - oh I should have just enjoyed that little face instead of worrying so much!





















This is true Evan style - I was getting ready to leave him at my Mom's while I worked and this was his favorite position in his highchair!

Maddie is still having a very hard time - please keep praying for her and her family.
Our Brave Heart Logan was re-admitted because his chest tube came out but, x-ray showed it wasn't needed and he went right back home!
Also, if you read my blog but not Brayden's please visit there as his family is requesting signatures on this amendment to help bring their boy's home from Guatamala.
http://www.petitiononline.com/foafoa1/petition.html

2 comments:

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

what a cutie patootie..

hugs girl

SUGGS FAMILY said...

Those are great pictures! What a cutie!