Monday, May 04, 2009

My Little Star














Derby week is over but, it sure was FUN!!! Our girls day at Oaks was a blast, other than the walk back to the car at the end of the day, oiy. I love my girlfriends - what would I do without you guys? We don't get out much but when we do, we always have a such a blast.
I took Evan to the Pegasus Parade on Thur. evening and we had a great time. We went and found a front row seat and set our chairs up. After a little while we noticed that the seats on the road next to us were reserved by one of the local TV Stations. When it was time to start the parade an anchor from Wave3, Connie Leonard came over and was doing an interview with a man off to the side of us. During the interview Evan and his 2 BFF's were dancing and hopping around. After the interview she came up to them and asked if they would talk to her on the camera when it was time and they said they would. She took them over to the camera and did "Live at 5 at the Pegasus Parade" - she asked their names and if they were having fun. They said their names but when asked if they were having fun the didn't jump up and down but gave a small little "yeah." I tried to make a few phone calls once she asked if they could be on but I only reached a few and didn't get it taped. I did get pictures though!

1 comment:

The Portas said...

Aawww, that's the cutest! I love it. Getting on the news.. Glad it was fun! xo