Saturday, May 09, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Evan's Preschool graduation was this past Thur. night. It was the cutest, sweetest thing. I surprised myself and didn't boohoo but, there were tears glistening in my eyes the whole time. We love Evan's little school and the people there. They are an amazing group and I feel very blessed that Evan has been able to spend the past 2 years there. I can't believe that this time is over. I can't believe my baby is going into Kindergarten next year. I hope my friend doesn't mind but, one of Evan's bff at school is also a heart friend. This little boy's Mom and I are very close. We were talking about the graduation and how bittersweet it is. She responded with, "I remember a day in the NICU and he was 5 days old and going into surgery and I wondered if he would ever feel the wind on his cheeks, ever feel the sunshine, ever have friends, ever go to school." It's so true... we are so happy they are experiencing these milestones and can't believe have fast the time has flown. Our amazing kiddos...
So it is goodbye Preschool and hello grade school. Enjoy the pictures below.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy Mother's Day Princess!

The Portas said...

I can't believe he graduated from preschool!! What a big boy. It IS so true. Every milestone is a little bit sweeter with our special boys, isn't it?

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you had a special day yesterday. You deserve it!! xo

Vanessa said...

They grow up way too fast!! Congrats on the pre-school graduation!!