Friday, August 28, 2009

Star of the Month



I wish I had a little more time to update lately. My work has been crazy and very stressful. I really pray that things calm down soon.
Since school has started I changed my hours to be able to take Evan to school. I'm getting home later in the evening, so no updating then either. I'm thankful for the morning time Evan and I get though so changing my hours was worth it. My parents pick him up and he loves that since he isn't getting as much Mamaw and Papaw time as he is use to now that school is in session.
Talking about school... Evan LOVES it! I can't be more proud of him for getting up day after day ready for school. We worked very hard to prepare him for this and I think it paid off. I have to say though I really think the fact that he has an AWESOME teacher is a big part of his school success. We got so lucky to have one of Evan's BFF from preschools Mom as his teacher. She is the best and Evan just loves her. There is also some amazing people on the staff at his school and I'm excited to be involved with such a great place. He has gotten green everyday although they said he does like to talk... A LOT! He was awarded Star of the Month at school. He came home yesterday with a pin that said Star of the Month and was so excited to tell us that his picture was on the wall. This morning he asked if I would walk him in and take his picture. I'm so proud of him! My little man who is scared to be in a room by himself is at school and loving it.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

What a cute star of the month!! That's awesome! I'm so glad Evan is enjoying school. It sounds like everything has aligned in order to make this a really good experience for him. Give the Star a hug from me! xo

Kathy said...

Look at his pics...he has the same pose in both!! What a cutie pie!
and star of the month...I think that deserves an EXTRA toy while at Disney..make sure you tell him!

Hug him tight for me!
Where's the Disney countdown?? When do you leave??