Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter


















I know ~ I'm playing catch up! We were able to take Evan to see the Easter bunny Fri. afternoon at the local mall. He ran right up to him and said, "Hippity, Hoppity, please bring me an Easter basket!" As you can tell from that remark we have been reading a lot of Easter books! Our best friends came over Sat. with their little boy and girl and we painted and hid eggs for the boys, they had a blast. Sun. was very hectic as holidays always are for us. But, we had a great time seeing everyone and I will remember this Easter as one that was rejoiceful and at ease.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Hi, Sarah --

Super cute pics! I love the one with the egg :) Do you mind if I add a link to Evan's blog on Brayden's? I've been trying to keep up with you guys since we met on the yahoo group. . .

Krystal said...

Sarah,

Of course you can add a link to Brayden's blog, that would be great :) Since I've read your posts, I am definitely going to ask the pc about the FISH test. I'm sure that Brayden was not tested in Guatemala.

Shamira said...

Hi Sarah,

Just read your whole blog. I am so happy that Evan is doing well and am praying for him.

My Inarah (now 3 months) has the same condition and hopefully I can hold on surgery until she is a little older.

Her pead cardiologist discouraged the DiGeorge test as if she was positive, it would be very difficult for her to get insurance cover.

Evan will always be in my prayers.

Take care