Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thoughts for today

Several of the kiddos on my TOF Yahoo support group have had their surgery this week and my prayers and thoughts have been with them and their families.
It snowed here this morning - just a dusting but none the less it was snow. Evan was so excited, he asked me if that meant Santa was coming! I can't wait for Christmas this year. It was fun last year but, he is so so excited this year. I'm wondering how in the world we will get his train table set up and not wake him up.
I felt like crying today - I called and enrolled Evan in preschool. He doesn't start until the next school year - Aug. 2007 so, it's a ways off. It is a Christian preschool that is very close to our church and my parents home so they can pick him up. This school has come highly recommended from a few of our friends who already have or have had kids there. I'm so sad just thinking of him growing up, but also excited that Evan will get to be around other kid's more. The school is 4 days a week but you can send them as little or as much as you like so I believe we will start with just 2 days. My mom will enjoy the break but I know will miss him like crazy.
My baby is growing up!!!

1 comment:

Krystal said...

Thanks for all the love you've been sending our way :) I can see how it would make you sad to think about your little guy growing up, but it is also so exciting to think about Evan going to preschool -- he'll be giving you lots of great blog material :)