Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New Pic's

See below pictures of Evan's little Sunday School class singing "This Little Light of Mine." What sweethearts! Evan did sing but, only when they placed the microphone in front of him and the rest of the time he stuck his tongue out!









We decorated our house on Sunday and Evan loved helping ; ) he hang all of the ornaments that he got out of the box on the same limb ; 0 I tried moving them when he wasn't looking but he knew and he would say, "Mommy that one was mine and I want it here!"

2 comments:

Krystal said...

I think the tree looks great -- who needs balance and symmetry anyway, right?

I think it is so sweet when the kiddos sing a church. I usually tear up, and they aren't even mine!!

Anonymous said...

Just stopping in to say Happy Holidays!

Heart Hugs,
Jodi Donnelly
CarePages: anthonycdonnelly