Friday, October 12, 2007

Fall is here! Favorite Foto Friday

I'm so happy that finally it feels like fall here in the Ohio valley. We are packing the first fall like weather weekend full. Evan begins swimming lessons at the local YMCA with his buddies Sat. morning and then our town is having its annual Arts and Crafts festival. Sunday we are going to Huber's Orchard and Winery -http://www.huberwinery.com/content_display.php?id=1 - with some friends to get pumpkins and sip cider. Sunday night we are going to Boo at the Zoo and Evan is soooo excited. I fell in love with the skeleton costume at Pottery Barn but it was $49.99 and well, I just would not pay that so, I made it for $11.00! It turned out so good - I'll post those pic's next Friday.

Our house hasn't sold yet but, there have been a few showings so, at least we have started the process. I'm really praying that things work out to where I'll be in a new home in time to celebrate my 30th birthday - if so everyone is invited for margaritas!!!

Evan is LOVING school - I'm so glad he adjusted to this. This week was Fire Prevention week and the local fire dept. came and gave them safety tips and let them get on the truck and gave them hats. Evan has been schooling us all week on what we should do if there is a fire - he's so cute. He also recognized his name in a group of names and wrote it for the first time this week.

Continue to pray for Maddie - she is really looking better and better.
Our little Brave Heart Sarah was admitted to the hospital last Sat. w/ low sats but, they improved and are still looking at surgery before Christmas.
Hope everyone is enjoying Fall!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such cute photos! Looks like a ton of fun!