Friday, December 07, 2007

It's the Holiday Season

Last night was so precious! Evan had his very first Christmas play at his preschool - they were so cute. His class sang 4 songs - Away in a Manger, Go Tell it on the Mountain, Open the eyes of my Heart Lord and We Wish you a Merry Christmas. Evan had proclaimed that he would NOT be doing any motions but, he surprised us and did them all. I'll be uploading pictures tonight so, you will be seeing for yourself that my little man was so cute last night! I'm so excited to be given the gift of this child and sharing in these moments with him.
Our little Sarah has been released from the hospital and is resting at home - well somewhat - has her days and nights completely mixed up her Mama says.
Maddie still needs our prayers. Her parents said that she is a candidate for transplant now and that when asked the Dr.'s said the best time for Maddie to receive a heart is today. Please pray.


The first picture is of Evan and one of his Brave Heart friends that he also gets to go to school with, Caleb.

The Second picture is of Evan and he new school friend, Blake. You remember me posting earlier that Evan had a very rough first few weeks of school. Another Mom whose son is in Evan's class and whom I also work with but did not really know became such a God send to us during this. I was able to get to know this sweet lady and her adorable little Blake and they agreed to wait for us every morning in the parking lot and let Evan & Blake walk in together. This did just the trick and made Evan feel much better about school. Thank you Lisa & Blake!!!

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Oh my goodness! Look at your little man! He is so adorably handsome :)

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

What a handsome little fella...

Love the vest.

The Portas said...

What adorable pics! I love the cute green vest. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! :) Yay for awesoem friends and Christmas plays. :)