Friday, December 28, 2007

A Very Excited Christmas

Evan was so much fun Christmas morning! I didn't expect him not to be but, WOW, he was sooo excited. He woke up at 5:20 and came to our room and asked if he could get up and I said no, not yet, lay back down. Less than a minute later the light in the hall flips on and who is it you ask, my 43 yr. old brother. He poked his head in our room and said, "can we get up?" Of course Evan chimed in, can we, can we? I told Evan he had to go potty so Eric would have a chance to get the camera and Evan kept yelling while he was in there, "Munc, did Santa come, did he?" It was so cute! Munc (Evan's nickname for my brother, Uncle Michael) has spent Christmas with us the last few years so he can share in the excitement a little one brings and we love having him with us. I think next year there will be rules though - Munc can NOT wake up before at least 6:30. He always use to wake me up, I'm sure I should not expect anything but an early rise.

Update on my last post is that my lab work came back and I'm not anemic - actually my B12 levels are unusually high - normal 200-900, mine - 2000. Hmmm..... They are sending me to a neurologist to see if he has an idea why my feet are still numb. I'm doing fine though, it is just a bit aggervating. Also, Eric fell from a ladder at work yesterday and is quite sore - I joked with him that we will be hobbling into the new year!!! LOL.
The first two pic's of Evan right after he saw what Santa brought him - He loves his new race track and his Planet Heroes.
The second is of Evan opening his tackle box from Daddy. Eric LOVES to fish and is too excited that Evan also enjoyed doing this with him the past summer and that Evan had tackle box on his Christmas list.
By the time we got to my Mom's he was a pro and opened all of his presents before we had gotten our tissue out of our first bag. LOL.

3 comments:

Krystal said...

Evan looks so, so cute!!! I am glad that he had such an exciting Christmas :)

2000????? OK, I hope they figure out what is going on and that it is a really easy fix! I can't imagine how crazy it must feel for your feet to be numb all the time. . . especially when you have a little boy to chase around!

Anonymous said...

Evan is adorable - sounds like a fantastic Christmas! :) I hope they figure out the B12 thing - it must be aggravating. Hope you have a great New Year too!

The Portas said...

Great pics! Glad Christmas was fun. :)