Monday, March 23, 2009

Ally's 4th Birthday and my BFF!



My neice turned 4 this past week and we celebrated on Sunday. Check out the pictures of her present and if you haven't already bought a tutu for the little girl in your life Kathy is AWESOME www.heart4hearts.com Kathy... Ally absolutely LOVED it as you can see in the pictures.
Ally is my neice because I say she is and because her Mom is like a sister to me.

Kelley and I have known each other all of our lives. Her parents moved into nextdoor while they were pregnant with Kelley and my parents had just been blessed with me!

From our first steps we were together. I have pictures from her 1st Birthday with me sitting there next to her. We have been through so much. From swimming with swim caps on (you thought it was cancer - it was just ear infections), to pulling each others hair fighting over Barbies, to bribing each other to come back out and play with candy, to eating your vegetables so we could both have dessert, to holding each other so that your parents would find us the next morning and wouldn't dream of moving, to finding that note in my mailbox when I was 8 written on Strawberry Shortcake notecard telling me that you hoped I found a new best friend, to realizing that 8 miles isn't that big of a move, to riding around on our bikes looking for frogs, to making up dances, to picking 4 things to do and making the other choose 1, to babysitting and sharing the cash, to boys, to broken hearts, to wrecking your cougar in the park, to bailing each other out of bad situations, to marriage, to heartache when we learned that not all pregnancies lead to babies, to Logan in 2003, to Evan in 2004, for being there every scary moment with Evan, to Ally, to moving to Florida and long phone calls, to moving back to KY, to now... we are Sisters and I love these kids like they are my own.
Kelley I Love you and always will. Thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. XOXOXOXOXO.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a remarkable post!! Your friend/sister sounds like an amazing person!

Kathy said...

She is SO cute! and she looks very tall!

What a sweet sister-friend to have...I want one!!!

Hope you had fun together!

The Portas said...

This was the sweetest thing. How awesome to have had someone like your friend to be by your side literally your entire life. Everyone should have that...

Love the tutu! Kathy rocks!