Monday, March 02, 2009

Rolling Eyes

Not much going on to report here. I had a meeting last week with Evan's teacher and she said that although he is very sensitive and wears his feeling on his sleeve that she does not have anger issues with him at school. All in all it seemed that he is good at school but cries more than the others. So... I've been working extra hard with him. Crying gets on this Mama's nerves! I Love him so much... it's hard seeing my little guy melting when his feelings are hurt - even a little bit. He has got such a tender heart.
On Sat. I had some girlfriends over and one of them has 2 daughters who are 10 & 13. I've mentioned them before because Evan is in LOVE with them and calls them his girlfriends, oiy. Last night I was telling Evan something and he looked at me and ROLLED HIS EYES!!! I cracked up. How can you not. He isn't really even rolling his eyes, he looks up and turns his head! I could tell he spent the afternoon with older girls, LOL. Thanks Olivia & Kristen for keeping him entertained on Sat. - he Loves you both!

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Evan has some girlfriends! :) How cute. The eye rolling thing is funny. He wants to be cool like the cute girls.

Give that tender-hearted little man a hug from me. xoox

Kathy said...

Eye rolling...holy cow. Don't they grow up WAY too fast?

Eli's a super sensitive guy too...what can we do? At soccer practice, when the kid ran into him....he cried so hard and loud and LONG. I didn't think he'd ever stop. I guess I should tell Chris to rough him up more?

Tell Evan that the FORCE is with him..he'll be great!