Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Old McDonald

This morning when I dropped Evan off at school his early care teacher had something to share with me. On Monday his regular teacher was out and a sub came in to cover for her. She said when they took them outside to play the sub came over to her and said that Evan cracked her up. She said that he told her, "when it is music time we always sing Old McDonald and Ms. Debbie lets me stand on the table and crow like a rooster." She told him they wouldn't be singing that today. When Ms Debbie came back they asked her what she had been letting Evan do. She said that 1 time in the very beginning of the school year they sang Old McDonald and she had one of the kids sit at the end of table and crow like a rooster and all the little other kids acted like chickens, that they acted out all of the animals. I guess Evan never got his turn and thought this was a good opportunity. He cracks me up.


I wanted to share something else since I had requested prayer. My Mom's BF son-in-law was found on Monday. Thank you for your prayers. Auntie I'm so thankful that John was found and will be at the Memorial on Sat.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29840125/

2 comments:

The Portas said...

I'm glad to hear he was found, too.

What a cute cute story. I just love his little personality. :)

Anonymous said...

loL! That is adorable! :-D