Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cardio Appt. this Thur.

I've been busy the past few day's with Eric gone, trying to keep Evan entertained when he is bored of me and wants his daddy! I took the day off yesterday and took him to Huber's Orchard and we did all kinds of fun stuff even though it was crazy cold up there. I'll update pic's from that when I get home tonight. It was kinda sad, Evan wanted to throw a penny into the wishing well and wished for his daddy to come home. He is so not use to not seeing both of us everyday and Eric has been gone since last Fri. I'm so thankful my mom has stayed with us and kept us company! I'm sure she's ready to be rid of us!!! A fellow heart friend had his 3rd b-day party last Sun. and Evan had a blast, they had the Tumblebus come and stay for an hour - (Tumblebus is a school bus that has been gutted and has a springy floor, slide, trampoline, monkey bars and just lots of fun stuff inside) - Happy Birthday Lucas!!! Evan has a cardio. appt. this Thur. and I'm anxious to see how things are going - things on the outside appear to be going great other than some out of breath moments when he is really playing hard ~ any other heart parents kids have this symptom - Evan has always gotten out of breath when he is really jumping and running around and they have said before that he might have asthma but I've also heard that is a sign of the pulmonary artery narrowing (which was stented last April) and not enough blood going to the lungs and that this could be serious so I'm definately going to bring it up at his cardio appt. They had said that he might come off of Digioxin and aspirin if things looked good at this appt. so I'm looking at the Dig. bottle this morning and thinking we don't have enough to last until Thur. - might have to buy another bottle even though we might be done with it. It might snow this Thur., I can't believe it! Evan thinks if it snows that it means Santa is coming!!!

1 comment:

SUGGS FAMILY said...

Hey there Sarah. Sounds like you guys are having fun even without dad. Don't tell him though. :)

I will be in your 'neck' of the woods for thanksgiving!! I am so super excited! But what's this? Snow?? Does this mean I will have to go shopping for warm clothes? Please don't give me an excuse to spend money!