Monday, November 06, 2006

Make Believe Friends

Just had to do a quick post and say that Evan came into the office tonight while I was investigating Judge candidates for the election tomorrow and told me that, "OG and OV are in the hall and we need to go talk to them," I asked him who is OG and OV and he said they were his friends and asked if he could call them so I handed him a phone and he said, "Hi OG are you here" then asked me, "Mommy do you see them?" I'm thinking ummmmm..... no and then he asked if he could make a card for them. After coloring a nice card he told me that him and OG were ready for a bath!!! Where is this coming from??? Anyway, just had to make a quick note of this, I've got to go give OG and Evan a bath!!!

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Too funny! Well at least OG has good personal hygiene :)

Krystal said...

Hey, Sarah -- thanks for the tip about the Tylenol on the way to the Synagis shot. I think it really helped!!