Monday, January 05, 2009

Go Cards!

Last night was so funny. My husband is a huge UK basketball fan. I too grew up in a family that were big fans of the Cats. BUT... I went to college at UofL and during that time became a fan. When Evan was born Eric bought him a UK onsie and had his heart set on Evan loving Big Blue. My little guy is a Go Cards fan!!! He Loves cheering for them, much to his fathers chagrin. Poor Daddy. Yesterday was the big game - UK vs. UL. Can me and Evan get a Whoot Whoot - Cards beat the Cats!!! It was so funny - Eric, my Dad, my Mom all cheering for UK and Evan and I cheering for the Cards. He was serious. I wondered what was going to happen if UL didn't win, LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah - been thinking a lot about you and all the memories. Many years have passed and I see the great struggle you and your family has had to endure - no words to really say how extraordinary you all are!!! God is so good, though. Maybe there will be time soon or in the future when we could catch up more. Until then, my prayers are with you,Eric, and Evan. Tell your mom, dad and brother I said 'hello'... christy