Monday, January 19, 2009

Thanks...

Thanks to everyone private and blogger world for your advice on my last post. I have decided like many of you suggested to invite the whole class. The birthday party place is big and I wanted lots of kiddos there to enjoy it. I had 12 on the list w/o school but the room was made for 24. Maybe it will even help... especially if I see that happening and I can help Evan out. We will make it a special day!!!
Tomorrow is the inauguration. On facebook it asks for your status... today I wrote... Sarah thinks time flies - 8 years ago I was in DC w/ UofL Collegiate Chorale singing at the Bluegrass Inaugural Ball and tomorrow singing at the inauguration - it seems like another lifetime. Eight years sure does change a person.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

You're 100% right!! Time really does fly by!

Kathy said...

You're a singer Sarah??