Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Crazy Obsessed with the Pressure Washer

Okay, I'm really having too much fun using a pressure washer we borrowed from Eric's brother! You see, Eric (with help from his brother and my dad) built a 2 1/2 car garage at our house, don't get too impressed just yet, it took from Nov. 2003 until now!!! Let's just say it was a work in progress as they started in the winter and then it was too cold and then Evan was born and well you all know how stressful that was then the work began again and stopped when it was too hot and then Evan's surgery and then too cold again, so on and so on but, YIPEE it is done and looks great! Well since it took so long, the supplies got dirty just lying around so Eric's brother let us borrow the pressure washer to clean it up. The garage was the main thing but I was just excited and went ahead and did the house too, everything was covered in yeast as we do live in the Bourbon Capital of the world and the little black yeast specks from the distilleries were all over the shutters and gutters and that just cleaned it right up. I have worked on it the last two nights and you will not believe how excited I am, I love to clean and this is right up my ally, Eric just shakes his head and walks off, he know's I'm not stopping until everything is spick and span!!! All I have left is the walkway and porch. Unbelieveable how much happiness this has brought me and I'm sure no one else notices that my shutters look brand new or that my gutters are sparkling white. My brother called me the Mad Pressure Wash Women, LOL.
On another note my little boy is growing up way too fast! Evan has always been attached to his bottle and really nothing else and the doc had told me to let him keep having it since he was so attached and that we might need it before/after the cath. to calm him down. Well the cath. was 2 months ago and Evan was still taking his bottle. That is until Sun., I accidentially left it at my mom's and when we got home and got ready for bed I realized and told him we lost it and I put it in a cup and he had none of that but, he didn't cry about the bottle either. So, the bottle is gone and he really isn't drinking milk from a cup but, we'll keep trying.

1 comment:

Alphonse Daigle said...

I know that feeling too, Sarah! I can’t deny the fact that pressure washing is a fun but absolutely efficient way of cleaning. :D Compared to traditional cleaning that requires intense scrubbing, pressure washers can clean off the dirt by just using the force from water pressure.