Thursday, June 29, 2006

Corbin

Please say a prayer for the Grabb family. Corbin lost his battle he has been fighting ever since his Fontan surgery months ago. I have been following their care page at carepage.com CorbinGrabb for many months and was really praying and hoping he could pull through this. This families faith is evident and so powerful and has been a testimony to many. I don't understand why babies like Corbin have to be taken away. Crying and praying for the Grabb family and so many other's whose babies have been taken away. It makes me feel horrible and at a lost for words, what do you say to someone who just lost their precious baby? I guess there is nothing and even things I think of seem inadequate.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I just found out this morning too. I have been in awe of the family's faith - I hope it will continue to give them the strength to get through the grief, as it gave them the strength to help him fight his fight.

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling when they posted early early and then took it down. I've been pulling for them and Corbin's been on my mind for weeks.

I can't stop crying either. It's not fair.