Friday, June 23, 2006

Stupid Me!

I can't believe this, just yesterday I posted on Jacob's blog that Evan has luckily only had one fever and other than his heart stuff he has never been sick but that one time. Stupid me just had to say it and guess what, Evan is sick. He kind of acted whiney all day yesterday, I thought it was just him missing his bottle because he was playing fine. Last night during bathtime he said he was cold and I checked his forehead and it was hot so I got him out of the tub and he was shivering and crying and wouldn't even stand to get his pj's on. By the the time I got him dressed and checked his temp. (100.5) he was asleep on the couch and moaning and groaning. I felt so bad for him, I've never seen him act like this and I was really worried so I slept in his bed and kept him warm. He never just lays down and goes to sleep like that, you could really tell he felt horrible. The fever comes down with Tylenol and no other symptoms are showing yet so I'm not sure if I should take him to see the doc or not. I hate to take him because I'm sure they will just say it is a virus and he would probably end up catching something else while we were there. Guess I'll wait until around noon and see if the fever comes back when the Tylenol wears off. This is no fun.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Hope the little guy feels better soon - but I'm 100% convinced that your comment had nothing to do with it!

Thanks again, for the donation!

Krystal said...

I hope Evan feels better soon!! I'm also hoping that we don't catch it now :)