Monday, July 24, 2006

Braveheart Golf Scramble















We are finally getting our Heartwalk "Team Bravehearts" together. We are all such procrastinators! So far there are 5 or 6 CHD families that have joined the team and we are all meeting this Fri. to have the kids picture taken together for the flyers and such. AHA has used last years pictures on flyers they send out when someone signs up to walk this year, very exciting! They have also asked for our stories and pictures to post at the entrance to the stadium for the day of the walk (not just us, everyone that is interested.) Also, we have been given permission by AHA to have a Golf Scramble to benefit Team Bravehearts and have been very lucky that our Team Captain lives in a Golf Community where we will be able to host it. The scramble is on Sept. 10th and it will either be a total flop or a total success, we are hoping for success! We have sent out letters for businesses to sponsor a hole or golf cart and then put up flyers for the teams, we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

SUGGS FAMILY said...

Sure thing, you can put a link to Miles blog. I haven't figured out how to do that yet. My husband the web developer should do it for me :). When we figure it out, can I put a link to Evan's as well?

Becky

Erin said...

I hope you put up a link to your personal donations page! I've gotten so much of my donations from online!

Good luck with the golf scramble! We're planning a charity skate party for the local kids and we're hoping for a success too, I'm worried that we'll do a bunch of work and it'll flop!

I should have thought of golf... this area is such a huge gold community!
*doh!*

Hope yours is a huge success and LOTS of fun!