Monday, July 31, 2006

Team Bravehearts 2006
















Well the team photo this year was interesting, but turned out really good. It is really hard to get 5 kids to sit and smile at the same time when they are all under the age of 2 1/2 yrs old. The lady took about 30 pictures and we picked the very first one she took since it was one of the only ones that at least everyone was sitting, not crying and looking in the general direction of the camera LOL. Evan is at the top left. This weekend was hot and Eric was on call for his work and gone most of the time so, Evan and I braved it and went to an outdoor b-day party and my hair looked like I had dunked it in the pool before the first half hour was over. Evan got in the big pool with my friends husband with only his swimmies on and swam all over by himself! I could not believe it, he kept saying, "Mommy look, look at me, I swimming all by myself!" He didn't much like it when I made him get out but friends hubby said his little heart was beating really hard so it was time for a rest. I'm getting my AHA site together and will post a link sometime this week.



1 comment:

Krystal said...

The new photo looks great!!